Saturday, October 7, 2017

Wizarding World Book Club: Prisoner Of Azkaban 'Talent'

It was an exciting week! The illustrated Prisoner of Azkaban was released and the world went crazy. Sara & I are thinking (Sorting Hat level dilemma!) if we should invest $60+ in getting all 3. They're collectors items most definitely. I finished reading the last 2 chapters of the Prisoner of Azkaban. I remember how my heart broke when Harry realized he wouldn't be living anywhere away from the Dursleys. I recall hating summer vacations (unless we were traveling!). Here are my highlights of Friday's Twitter discussion. I didn't manage to get re-tweeted *sad Dobby face* but then again, I was distracted. I didn't Tweet persistently because I was getting ready and then getting treated at the chiropractic's. Anyway, take it away ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Me Comments: